A more specialized cylinder that features two rod ends working inversely with one another. They can be made simple and/or customized with a wide range of features.
Double-Ended Custom Hydraulic Cylinder –Double Acting
This custom hydraulic cylinder has a piston in the center and a single rod running out both ends. This type of custom hydraulic cylinder has been used to steer the rear wheels in a forklift truck. (Ref. 500-501975 & 500-502350)
DOUBLE-ENDED CUSTOM HYDRAULIC CLYINDER – DOUBLE ACTING
- Specializing in P.O. check, Counterbalance and Direct-Acting Relief Valves integral to the hydraulic cylinder end cover or valve block.
- Hydraulic cushions available for both full extend and full retract.
- High-pressure rod and piston seals available to handle the most challenging cylinder applications.
- Heavy Duty Welded Construction
- Operating Pressures up to 5000 PSI.
- Bore Sizes from 1.25” to 16.00” .
- Chromed, Ground & Polished Piston Rod.
- Threaded-in Ductile Iron Piston & Pack Head.
- Honed Tubing
- Various Mounting Arrangements Include D-Pivot, Pin Eye, Clevis, Mounting Foot & Trunnion
Standard Custom Hydraulic Cylinder
Telescopic Custom Hydraulic Cylinder
Double action, single action and ram
Double Ended Custom Hydraulic Cylinder